Saturday, August 10, 2013

Who is Jennie?

Who inspires you? What is your passion?

My inspiration is you. I am inspired by PEOPLE, and emphasizing their outer beauty so that their confidence and inner beauty can shine through. I'm not just a cosmetologist... I'm an artist and I love what I do, making people look and feel amazing has always been my passion.
What can I say?...I'm just a girl with a Cosmetic Infatuation. I am fascinated with Make-Up and Hair Artistry and really all around beauty related things. I went to beauty school right out of high school. Completed my training at a Paul Mitchell Partner school in Cali. 
My interest in makeup started when was around 12 years old. As I got older my obsession only grew. I became obsessed with the transformation that you can achieve with the perfect makeup application and/or hair cut and style. In high school I loved giving my friends and family makeovers. Everything from doing their brows, make up and hair, to nails and pedicures :) . Pretty much I've always been a beauty addict.
I'm constantly trying new things and looking up reviews and first impressions on products I've either purchased or am interested in trying and I find other beauty fanatics and professionals experiences and opinions quite helpful and interesting. So i decided to create my own blog where I can my share my opinions, experiences, creations and inspirations. You will be able to find Product Reviews, First Impressions, Looks of the day, Tips and Tricks, Trends and all beauty related posts. With luck at least one person will enjoy and find my posts helpful.
Until next time...  Have An Amazing Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment